My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Back On Again Believing That Just Maybe...

I could attend the North County Show tomorrow but I will decide how I feel early in the morning and also look at the weather.

Today its about food again...

Just cooked a Turkey joint(thought that I better)its well past the use by date and was not in the freezer...its cooked fine and in reality, I probably could have waited a bit longer. But it will make sandwiches and meals for a number of days...and can now go back in the fridge cooked not raw.

I also found some prepacked sandwiches that were reduced today, I don't think that I could make them cheaper buying the ingredients seperately. As an example I have just eaten two(malted brown bread, smoked ham, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, soft cheese)worth £1.05 I paid 26p.

Thought if I make the effort to go to the County Show "Oop North" on Bank Holiday I can take some of the other and a drink in my ruckack.

Altogether I got a variety worth approx £10 for £3. I find two decent sandwiches are as good as a meal for me and they have enough calories, the two I have just eaten came in at around 400 calories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home