My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

New Day...

I think I can finish moving items into the loft from the garage by 2pm. Then a quick tidy up, put the ladder away. Today I have already taken clothes to the charity shop and put my washing away. If time allows I shall wash what hair I have left and get shaved.

Then I think I shall rest...maybe I can actually enjoy the decent weather we've suddenly been blessed with so far I have missed it all.

Around 7.15pm I'll make tracks to the Music Club and forget everything for a few hours and then tomorrow my gardener/odd job man will take away the rubbish I have put out already and I have two days to try and throw out more rubbish from the garage before the visit again on Friday.

Then I shall rest for at least a week and probably sleep a lot. I ache from top to toe and all the climbing up and down the ladder to the loft is making my calves hurt, I'm not sure I could climb the ladder much more...its not easy hanging onto a ladder with one hand and lifting a bin bag with the other. Also if it is too heavy you struggle, if it has less in it, it means more journeys up and down the ladder.

I wanted to attend this on Friday but with their visit I am unable to...luckily, there is another day to the event...assuming I feel like attending after what they may say when they call. i wanted to travel to Saltburn again and see the Farmer's Market but will just have to go to the Darlington event instead,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home