My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, June 03, 2013

Les Dawson...

At the weekend ITV screened a programme in the series "An Audience With..." for those who don't live in the UK it is not aired much these days but in the past performers music and comedy appear in front of an audience of their peers and do an act and then they have a question and answer session.

Well, Les passed away some twenty years ago and using modern technology they brought him back to live but in reality most of it was "Stars" reminiscing and lots of clips from programmes he had done over the years so there wasn't that much of him via the new technology and of course what he was saying was lifted from previous TV appearances.

I wasn't going to watch but gave in. I preferred the memories and clips featured to the hologram of him. I still don't know if the image looked flat in the studio or was in 3D, they never said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home