My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, June 03, 2013

It Could Backfire...

But I've dragged the ladder in from the garage and with great difficulty I am throwing rubbish out of the loft which I know to be of no value...then the plan is to put some of the bags in the garage in to the loft that has to be sorted and shredded. Then hopefully there will be less in the garage but even that will be cleared and it will be much tidier for the visit on Friday...

Then I can go through what remains a bag at a time and not be trying to do it so quickly. I'm not saying it will be easy to get it up the ladder but I'll die trying...who would have thought I'd be doing this at this unearthly hour of the morning.

Just having a little break before getting back on with the task...and even those bags will be emptied asap but if I can use the wheelie bins it won't cost me money...they only take so much each week and getting it taken away privately when you don't have access to transport isn't cheap.

Have slung my remaining home recorded video tapes out and my vinyl record collection out and some old part works(remember them?)which you purchased weekly and then put them into binders...I was going to get rid of all this anyhow in my own time but having to do it so quickly isn't good for my health.

Found a dead bird in the loft which I will get rid of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home