My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Yesterday Wasn't Too Bad...

Quite positive and reasonably happy. Ended with a decent meal of chicken pie with a creamy sauce with added asparagus, leeks and ham with potato rosti's. Earlier in the day it was mainly sandwiches.

A little tidying up which is still happening this morning ready for a visit from the housing association I rent from. Be glad when that's over.

Had a nice night at the music club last evening too.

The only fly in the ointment was a letter telling me I owed £200 to the County Council(unpaid tax)and demanding payment. A phone call and it was an error and should never have been sent and the call centre said they can't understand why it was as they have all the correct details on their data base.

At least its sorted.

I am debating whether to attend the event in Tynemouth both days at the weekend but  if everything can be accomplished on Saturday, I may not bother to go again on Sunday but if I thought it worth staying there I may stay overnight in a B&B to save travelling on both days.

I am even wondering if I should go tomorrow and have a quick look at the area and see the coast and some of the scenery which I may not get the chance to do if at the festival. It would also allow me to see what is available and book a room for the weekend should I decide to stay...A lot of this depends on the weather and if it...

I may find one day at the festival and one of sightseeing is enough,  I will decide later today as I get easily tired and have to decide what is best for me.

I added a couple more items to my baking store yesterday and have some liners for my loaf tins when  I use them for bread making and some re-useable muffin cases which are really the same size as cake cases so can be used for both. And I had my watch battery replaced. That caused a problem on Sunday when I went out to that club and played bingo because I had not realised it had happened and it meant that I was late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home