My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Two Days And Counting...

Another day of tidying up. I phoned the council to ask where can I/do I get rid of old video tapes. I would like to keep them but they are out of fashion, mainly home taped. I don't use a VCR so out they go. Charity shops no longer take video tapes that are of films etc...and were orginally sold in shops.

I was told to put them in the wheelie bin but its full and as its an alternative collection fortnightly with recycled stuff they should not go until two weeks from now.

And no they won't take extra bags of rubbish, just whats in the bin...the people who called from the HA should actually be happy I am clearing the house the way I am. Throwing out items many homes have and would be seen as normal for making a life more comfortable. They seemed harder on me...

Good job I don't buy much in the way of ornaments/pictures and the like that cause clutter.

The good news is that caught the refuse van and sweet talked the refuse collectors with a hard luck story but it is true. And they let me put the videos in the bin after the first was emptied so they've gone

The recycled bin is almost full ready for next week but that's only a week away. The difference with that collection is they will take extra bags. Normally I put out such a little amount of rubbish there are weeks where my bins are not emptied.

So once I finish the bathroom(where I pulled stuff into for quickness)the house is tidy as I always planned before their visit and promised when they were here. Pity they came when they did.

I may wait now until they call again and they see that all is spick and span but may then register my feelings on how I was treated.

 before the visit and as promised when they were here. Pity they came on the day they did.

May wait now until they call again and they see that all is spick and span but may then add I was unhappy with how I was treated and wish to register my feelings.

I am still determined to get out this weekend to a big food festival in Tynemouth, not planning on spending much just trying to get out. I will have to travel 3 hours in both directions. Never been there before and looking forward to seeing the coast as much as anything. Some sun would be nice but as long as it doesn't rain it should be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home