My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, May 09, 2013

A New Day...

My attitude today is one of annoyance and anger. How I was treated yesterday by those who visited from the Housing Association and how I just kind of crumbled and accepted what they were saying without question.

Probably because I did not want to come across as awkward, difficult as they have the upper hand if they want to put you on notice. And when there are two of them and you are on your own its their word against yours.

Even the form that he filled in originally quite straight forward(and not about the untidy rooms)They were only untidy(because I was going through rubbish)I shoved things in quickly which is being thrown out or finding documents that I may have to hang onto. I only stopped because they were visiting.

If they'd visited say at the weekend there would have been nothing to cause any upset.

Back to the form I was allowed to read through it after it was completed to see I was happy but how do I know that they haven't added something afterwards when they left and I still have no idea what is on the records they have for me and what they'll do with the images taken.

In retrospect I probably was treated as an idiot or simpleton, I am anything but. I'd like to say something now/when they return. I'd like to see my records and perhaps question something if I feel its unfair.

I don't know what he can do but I am going to see my Dr tomorrow and discuss what has happened or I want my views put down somewhere officially.

Even debating if I should get legal advice professionally or from Citizens Advice Bureau. A few things to think about...

Kind of feel I rolled over and gave in...

I don't have many books but they are not near anything electric or that could catch fire. I don't smoke. There are smoke alarms. There are no naked flames anywhere so a fire could only happen due to leaving something on the cooker, an electrical fault but they were going on even about the books I have. Where does anyone keep books for goodness sake? They are not in the kitchen but in a bedroom.

I was talking to an auntie not directly a relative but she was married to the brother in law of one of Mum's sisters(she lives in a private house) she was saying that her house has loads of books but the difference is you have more rights when you own your property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home