My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, May 10, 2013

I Have No New Theatre Shows Lined Up...

What I have arranged to see I purchased ages ago and I am watching the money situation...aren't we all. I mentioned a while back I attended a show that I was disappointed in Boogie Nights only because The Osmonds were in the cast. Well three of them but Jimmy pulled out of the tour and by the time it came around the other two had as well. It was because they were in it I was going.

By pure chance I have discovered that they are doing a short tour of twelve dates in the UK this September and my local theatre is on the list, if I put £1 away until their show I will have almost paid for the ticket and I won't miss it. Unless I take ill suddenly and I know I need to have an op but hope I can live with the problem for at least another three months. I have so far!

So though they are in their twilight years I have The Manfred's the day after my Birthday in May(members of the 60's band Manfred Mann)in September The Osmonds that's Jimmy Jay and Merrill so I guess that only leaves Donny, Marie and Alan to see but doubt they'll appear locally(and I believe Alan is in poor health?)One of them is...and in October its another big 60's band, The Hollies.

Got to see them while I am able.

Osmonds American Jukebox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home