My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh Dear...

A lot of my previous posts could be obsolete about local Farmer's Markets/Food Festivals. Why?

Its an excuse to get out but there is some great news...just that a limited income means I cannot buy all that I wish to but I have found an outlet in Newcastle Upon Tyne that seems to stock just about any produce from local businesses around the North East and beyond. It may mean that I can go to one location for everything.

It also means that no journey will last longer than two hours by bus. If I make one big shop and take my rucksack and shopping trolley I can do it occasionally. It will also be good when the weather turns nasty during Winter. It appears to stock jams, relishes, chutneys, artisan bread, alcohol and much more even the cordials I have become a fan of and even their own website does not show any stockists in this area.

The shop is called mmm and they also have a twitter account...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home