My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Sun Is Still Shining...

Please let this mean tomorrow will be kind.

Yes, I sadly doubt I will be buying that much. With a full food store, fruit and vegetables, a fridge/freezer packed with fish, meat and cheese cupboards full of soup and various tinned goods and a pantry full of cereal and booze there is not much that I need.

So I may just look for some chutneys and jams, bread and cakes this time. Or just look this time.

Use it as a kind of learning session, seeing what is out there and taking any leaflets available.

So I had a look out this afternoon. I found a much better green grocer than on my town so I may make an occasional visit there(I had left it a bit late)so I only came home with strawberries and some Cornish new potatoes. Now that's not strictly true, I have a habit of attracting people who want to talk to me and I think that they go home feeling better but because I care...it means that I often do not manage to do everything that I plan to do.

Oh I found for £1.50 two silicone egg poachers that will work in a saucepan of water or a microwave, usually I drop an egg in water but this may keep it together and tidier. I found a CD by a peformer Mum and I discovered not long before she passed away so I treated myself. At £5 I did not think it was too expensive and its been months since I bought a CD.

I was then delayed coming home as...the bus arrived at the stop and was out of action needing to go back to the garage(problems with brakes and air presure)and the next one was 15 minutes late. One poor passenger finished work at 4.30 and found because of problems until nearly 7pm to get home. The bus was driven back by a mechanic...he must have decided it was safe to do so but with such failure, really?

Breakdowns do  happen and cannot always be avoided.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home