My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 08, 2013

I'm Not Difficult To Please...

Just watched the first of a new series of "Catchphrase" on TV. Its simple and fun, the kind of quiz that has been missing for too long on television. The kind I used to watch with Mum.

In fact Mum loved the original version and this one has been tweaked slightly and has new host but is faithful. Just thinking how Mum would have enjoyed it...oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home