My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Oh Dear...

Whilst I  had another little shopping trip this afternoon...

Reductions today were mainly sandwiches so I resisted but...

I did find some packets of fun size mars bars(16 in a packet)worth £2 each selling for 50p so I purchased 4 I would not normally spend £2 on such an item but to get £8 worth for £2 is a better buy and that's 64 bars!

There was a seeded glutton free loaf of bread worth £2.35 selling for 35p.

A small cake slice Chocolate and Honeycomb and another of Lemon and white chocolate normally selling at £1.39 and again not worth the original price and perhaps still not but I gave in as a treat, 65p each.

Finally I get the chance to try Bread and Butter puddings they do two small individual ones at £1.80(again I think overpriced)I got it today for 90p(45p a serving)When I have those that will be my very first taste of that dish.

I treated myself to some soft drinks and managed to get some cola, lemonade and Dandelion and Burdock(2 litres each)for a total of 73p.

And gave in and purchased some apples they cost quite a bit but as I saved on the other items the total bill came in at  £8.66, more had I paid full for the other items or you could say what I saved paid for the apples.

So I should be eating well for the next few days as far as sweets/desserts go. I have just remembered I have some little apple and blackcurrent pies to use with some custard or ice cream in my food store....Yum!

I am quite a good shopper on the whole. You have to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home