My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, April 07, 2013

It Was Good, It Was Bad Part Two...

I found myself travelling on the bus through areas I have heard of but never seen before though the names are familiar and though I was only cutting through these towns many seemed to be a case of blink and you miss them and they sort of merge into each other often without a definite break between them.

What surprised me was that Chester Le Street had quite a good selection of shops, national names and local and there was a big market. That's very close to Durham and as it is on the flat rather than the Durham which is very hilly so I may very well take another journey another Saturday and have a closer look even if I don't spend anything and do a lot of window shopping. If the weather is as nice as today its a change of scenery.

The downside of today was how slow and difficult it was to walk such small distances and I only started walking better(still not great)but easier on the last leg(no pun intended)from the bus stop home around 11pm yesterday.

Perhaps the painkillers helped.

In my rucksack I had two small bottles of Ribena fruit juice, two small packets of sea salt and vinegar crisps, two wholemeal rolls with sliced roast pork and stuffing, a custard donut. Later a bar of white chocolate and a energy drink. When I came home I had a mug shot chicken noodle meal.

I can redeem my sins and eat more healthily tomorrow(Today now)And besides, I enjoyed it, I did take some fruit(bananas)but they were not any good.

Fruit and lots of vegetables tomorrow for my main meal. And perhaps cereal or porridge for breakfast. Well, that's today now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home