My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

If I Eat Less Today...

I'm doing fine...still have some diced lamb to use, lamb and mutton mince, chicken breasts and sliced Turkey. Roast potatoes and a family sized chicken and leek pie. Working against the dates and juggling food around.

I'm determined to win...

But yesterday I did have more than usual...most of this was food that was reduced or on offer and slightly out of date...

Cereal and milk.
Chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches in granary bread, a custard donut.
Venison sausages, scrambled eggs and sliced potatoes.
Mugs of tea.

So far this week I have spent nothing on shopping other than some bread and milk on Sunday. And found that I can fight the urge to have to go out.

I am seriously thinking of having a go at baking bread again...that Paul Hollywood has a lot to answer for...

I can bake a basic loaf(white or wholemeal)a bloomer is quite easy but I think I would like to have a go at a sourdough loaf and soda bread as both need little if any kneeding or yeast so are easy. If/when I do I will post recipes and pictures on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home