My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Told You I Don't Take Notice Of Dated Food...

I had a late lunch of two ham, cheese and pickle sandwiches in granary bread(reduced)purchased on Friday for use on that day...I'm still here.

Now I am about to have two chicken, bacon, tomato and lettuce sandwiches(reduced)same date. Followed by the second of my mint chocolate dessert(same date)and I am sure that I will be fine...

Also had a custard donut earlier...

Today I had coffee...oh and my milk is six days over the date and I only opened it yesterday...living dangerously? No, just realise that looking, the smell, the feel says a lot and many foods that need cooking if piping hot will kill off anything harmful. Plus my fridge is very cold and I have a thermometer I can check.

Avoided the temptation to go out and spend or look for more bargains...thinking of this weekend's Food Festival. If the buses run on Sunday and I can get home I may attend both days and pace myself rather than try to do it all in one day...perhaps I can take some photos and video's for my blog. Perhaps I'll find some nice food to bring home.

And this weekend I am not out in the evening so can rest when I come home.

Having salads too and have the usual mixed and watercress but getting into a Sainsbury's meant I have for the first time purchased a bag of pea shoots, not heard of any other supermarket selling those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home