My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Monday, April 15, 2013

I May Push My Meals Back...

So that Breakfast is Lunch, Lunch is Evening Meal and Evening Meal is supper. Or as I planned to have porridge to start the day, have it to end the day. My weight still seems to be constantly maintained so that's good. Then again eating many foods that are not as high in calories and eating less will be playing its part.

Some days my calorific intake will be less but often I hit the amount a male adult should eat or eat more but it evens out. I don't sit and count calories I just approximate mentally. I know fruit and veg is low, meat a little more and sweet items...a lot.

I don't cover cereal and porridge in sugar so if they are high in sugar content already I am not adding to it. I do add sugar to coffee but since Mum passed away I use sweeteners which have no calories and am used to the taste so that saves adding extra to my daily intake.

When I do go out because mobility is poor and it takes a lot of effort to walk a small distance it is more like an exercise work out and I am tired quite soon and certainly when I get back home so I don't need a gym and that probably burns off a few extra calories a few times per week.

Food and music are my main interests in life so I am thinking of posting recipes again and trying to make the effort to do a few special meals again even though I live alone. Just have to be careful about breaking copyright perhaps but we all adapt meals and once out there being shared by many how can you say it is a direct copy of someones work.

That would only be so if you reproduce the work word for word...and I always try to link or give credit where its due.

We'll see...often its easier to direct people to a website...I may try to include images too...I'll never be able to do food justice as there are many brilliant sites out there. There many blogs that knocks my own into a cocked hat...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that would be great, Gildy. I'd enjoy reading that. :o)

Jan

26 April 2013 at 08:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home