My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Five Minute Chocolate Cake...

More for a fun than anything else...

Does it work? Taste ok? I have no idea but may give it a go some time...

Five Minute Chocolate Cake

Details here...

One decent sized mug.
4 Tablespoons of flour.
2 Tablespoons of coco powder.
4 Tablespoons of sugar.
1 Egg.
(Keep mixing the ingredients well)

3 Tablespoons of milk.
3 Tablespoons of oil.
Some chocolate chips.
Some vanilla flavouring.
(Mix it all up again...)

Into a microwave for 3 minutes on high.

One chocolate cake...

I suppose if this works other flavours could be tried. The recipe could be adapted and other sized containers could be used. My microwave tends to be used for heating simple things like ready meals, steaming vegetables sometimes heating soup or baked beans and much more could be done.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! That sounds great! I gotta try that. :o)

Jan

24 April 2013 at 09:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home