My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Eight Hours Later...

I slept through the Funeral of ex prime minister Margaret Thatcher but I wasn't going to follow it anyhow. The plan to buy some new trainers instead changed as I found some similar to those I usually purchase were available on my town again. Unbranded and where even with discount designer branded trainers would be at least £20 per pair.

I found a pair for £9.99 so whilst there in case they disappear again I purchased two pairs. They'll last me for quite some time. Also found some vitamins/minerals reasonably priced. Still managing to avoid buying un-necessary food. Bills were paid too. All sorted and back home within 45 minutes

Still on for this weekends Food Festival.

Out tonight for a concert. Will have to get ready soon...thanks to the buses dropping off after 5-6pm which could mean arriving late...I'd rather be early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home