My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

One Thing I Do Believe...

When you are alone and something "Big" happens that disrupts your life in a bad way, you'll often find people surfing the net, watching tv, reading a book, listening to the radio, making a cup of tea during the night. Taking a nap during the day.

For years without fail one of my neighbours her bedroom light will come on every morning around 4am. As we grow older some find that they need less sleep.

Yes, night time is supposed to be the time when our brains/body repairs itself but there is something a bit troubling about the early hours.

But I don't see my being awake as insomnia as I am not trying to sleep or tossing and turning and getting upset that I am unable to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home