My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Anon In An Earlier Comment...

Mentioned about what life do I have/will I have if all I do is the same things daily and worry about my finances...especially as I depend on the State for help.

Well, it certainly sharpens your skills at trying to live on the least amount possible but as well as you can.

But I thought that this post from a blog that I have featured before kind of shows what genuine people are having to go through(and in this case we are not talking about the people that the media tends to feature or politicians castigate)and the public phone in and have a go.

In many cases the media just ignores this section of society and therefore few know what is happening, they have no voice.

Of course you have to try and find those who are making false claims but when you have a Dr and a Consultant who can offer evidence and you say "You can look at my medical records" how much more open can you be?

Anyway for anyone who has the time here's a link to that post and the comments. Of course the site has a political slant but I am posting an entry that is not so politically orientated.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its just so sad that an obviously intelligent and thoughtful person like yourself has ended up like this, but there are probably thousands more too? caught in a system that has never given them the reassuring pat on the back and want to see their talents.
They say if you want to take over a country you rot it from the inside, and the husk of the country is now so soft anybody could walk in and take it over as people are now so soft and/or demoralised they would just accept it.

31 July 2012 at 09:27  
Blogger crl2amb said...

I concur with anon re the rotting of the country from the inside. I think we have been taken over already and are now living the results.

That link was so depressing gildy. I feel so much for those poor folk and I fear for my own future should I be unable to do my "physically demanding" job and being self employed I am not entitled to many benefits anyway.

Scary stuff. :(

Cx

31 July 2012 at 11:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home