My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

Well, It's Like Having A Takeaway...

I have just had some Sweet And Sour Chicken with rice plus some new potatoes. That will keep me going. Don't know how much power I used but it was all cooked via two microwaves(700 and 800 Watts)between 6-9minutes. I did not even need to use any plates. So I have christened the new combi micro at last.

It's been quite a boring night to be honest. I'm sorry though "Team GB" has won six gold medals at the Olympics and probably deservedly so, if you are not interested there's not much else being discussed. Any other time I would be less cynical but in austere times the Olympics is being used as a diversion and when it's over we must not let it give our leaders something to hide behind.

Weather wise it turned quite nasty earlier, claps of thunder, some heavy rain showers accompanied by some gusts of wind...

Though struggling with my faith if I wake in the morning and it's not pouring down I may try and attend church in the morning but I'll know better at the time.

Not the most exciting day, I travelled  to a neighbouring town and did a little shopping in a supermarket I don't usually get into.

A change of scenery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home