My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, August 03, 2012

Lots Of Unknowns May Get In The Way...

Such as changes in benefits, being called in for assessments, operation needed but assuming this is not a problem, I hope to go away on a coach trip or two whilst I am able and tentatively I have been looking at what's available. But though seats may be come unavailable, I don't that I can consider going before late October. But you never know...

Having booked my theatre tickets they kind of get in the way during September and the first part of October.

If I could getaway just maybe I'll start to get myself together...Maybe it's what I have been waiting for and as one anon said in a previous comment, try and get out more. If I can...I will.

As I write this I have a cup of coffee in one hand and a kitkat dated July 2011 in the other and it's fine! I had no idea when I started eating it mind...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

Where do you fancy going to pops? It's a super idea to get a break away.

3 August 2012 at 09:04  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Michelle,
Seats are a bit limited but there are some trips not that far away like Yorkshire, even one that looks at parts of the North East and the hotel you stay at is about 2 miles from here :-)

I did look at the Cotswolds and even my old family holiday haunt(long trip though)Bournemouth...

But if things are ok and it doesn't go too badly in the future,I don't mind what time of year I go, Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter...it's OK with me.

3 August 2012 at 09:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home