My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 07, 2012

MMMmmmmmm!!!!!....

I am having a coffee but have just eaten a muffin with streaky bacon, a runny fried egg, sliced tomato and brown sauce...Lovely!

As good as anything from a well known high street takeaway establishment, less expensive too.

2 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

I'm afraid neither Steve Allen or myself approve of your runny egg Anthony!

Cx

9 July 2012 at 12:57  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

It was cooked enough ;-)

I don't suppose he'd approve of lightly boiled eggs of which I am a fan again...

If you make them hard boiled they are only useful in sandwiches or choped up finely with mayo...

I cheat and if you chop them in a mini-chopper they can get so creamy, you can actually avoid the mayo...

9 July 2012 at 16:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home