My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Thinking Of Food...

I haven't eaten so far and was going to do some toast and marmalade. I know I have some but can I find it?

Anyhow, I may do salad and chicken buns later but for my meal tonight I think I will do sliced pork, baked beans and scrambled eggs...

That's about all I have to think of today.

I phoned someone who attended Mum's funeral who I had forgotten to thanks and who did not know what had happened during Mum's final weeks. And another person who...did not know.

I think that is the last of me having to make such phone calls...I suppose it is a bit of closure.

5 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Gildy, it's a bit naughty getting to late afternoon and still not having eaten.
And there can't be too many places where your marmalade might be.
In the fridge instead of in the cupboard or vice versa? Still in the bottom of your shopping bag? Or maybe you left it at the checkout.
Anyway, so long as you'll be eating something later, I suppose I can let you off this time. :-)

3 July 2012 at 17:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you say VQ, and you've put it very mildly.

3 July 2012 at 18:07  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Just had two bread buns with chicken, tomato and lettuce in them.

Still on for the meal I mentioned later :-)

I think I need to tidy up my store cupboard of food, It's a bit unorganised. I suspect it will be in there. I probably should invest in some storage boxes, write a list of what's in each box and stick the list on the box itself or in the top of. Putting dates down might be a good idea too.

Also try to keep similar items in each...

Point taken VQ and Anon...

3 July 2012 at 18:12  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

You can see I have reversed my meal plan otherwise its the same...

3 July 2012 at 18:13  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Also just had a kind of ready meal in a cup...may have a coffee soon.

3 July 2012 at 18:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home