My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 07, 2012

Soft Boiled Eggs...

I can't believe it. I did something I haven't in years possibly decades...

Some boiled eggs with toast...to be honest I had bread buns but next time will do the traditional toast soldiers.

But I forgot how long you have to cook them for to be soft so they were slightly over done but I'll have them again and next time reduce the time I cook them. Can you believe I need an egg cup! A friend from a forum has told me that now and also to give them a quick dip in cold water to stop them continuing to cook in the shell)Perhaps as they were smaller than the ones I used to buy, that affects how long they take to cook. I must remember to buy at least one egg cup and perhaps a timer.

I won't over use them but as you can see, I have discovered that I can add emoticons to my blog. Now, this may help when sometimes what I write can be misunderstood as it allows me to show some expression/tone which could be missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home