My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, July 07, 2012

I Have My Egg Cups...

Its not much but the Post Office owed me some money, £26 so that paid for my egg cups(I had to buy 4 for a £1)bought some disposable plates and bowls for the stock cupboard(£2.50)a timer(they only had one shaped like a lemon, £2.50)some batteries for the radio or if not used...the stock cupboard (£2.50) being lazy I bought an egg slicer for 85p, some clips for closing bags as used in the freezer (85p)a mouse mat(85p) some containers for storing food in(six for £1)pens for writing on CD's and DVD's(£2.15)and some milk too...

Need to get some batteries for the torch I have or possibly invest in a better/brighter one...debating whether to get a battery charger than buying batteries every so often. But wondering how much electric they use to charge the batteries(they take up to 8 hours to charge)and it would pay to have some spares rather than using the same ones all of the time...

So not a bad little shop. Perhaps that egg slicer will cut tomatoes tooI usually use a knife but I may get more uniform slices and it will be quicker/safer.

Won't know until I try...with what's left I may buy some more gas canisters for the stove...then I'm all set.

Looked for something a but fancy for the egg cup but it was little plastic one's in red, yellow, pink and blue or wire one's. I went for the wire ones.

It's been suggested that I get a room thermometer to see what the temperature is and avoid hypothermia. They are not that expensive. Well as I am avoiding using the heating too much, perhaps I should. I'll have to see who sells them...

Going to have some fruit, milk and cereal now...and my main meal later...

Tomorrow at some point I am going to have a toasted muffin with bacon and a fried egg inside of it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home