My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I Found A Decent Coat At The Charity Shop...

A full length one in a grey colour but decided against it as it could only be dry cleaned. But perhaps now I will start to see some coming in ready for winter. They have quite a lot of jackets too. At 99p how can you be robbed? The quality is so good, it is sad to think that chances are that many items are from homes where many have passed away but they are helping others.

However, tonight I found some raincoats and anoraks behind the pantry door(some are mine, some Mums)but all of them fit me so I'm going to wear them. Most don't need washing but I'll put those that do through the washer soon.

The form arrived yesterday to register my name on electoral register, how strange to see only my name and not Mum's immediately below mine which it has been for years.

It's been raining again...but as I am not going out any more until my journey to the hospital, it can do what it likes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recall a time when carry on films were regarded as absolutely awful,cheap corny rubbish.
Now now they are regarded as some sort of national treasure. I suppose they have been shoved down our neck enough times now in repeats until we enjoy them LOL?

5 July 2012 at 09:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home