My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A New Day And...

The tree is spoilt but I hope it can be tidied up.

My garden cannot be tidied because...it's raining again.

And as I said yesterday the branches will have to be cut down so we can get rid of it. At least it's the back garden. So not on show...

I got stuck into clearing the outhouse and the rubbish, still plenty to do but I think in a few days it will see it cleared. I need some strong bin bags and until the bins are emptied again if I was to wait the job would not be completed and that will delay getting the roof repaired.

But today I am going to clean the kitchen, Mum's bedroom, the bathroom and toilet, move a little bit of rubbish out of my bedroom and then the house is tidy.

If I can stay here, I'll think about having some rooms decorated but at least my home is tidy.

It's not going to be a very exciting day...

Later I'll think about what to eat...

Perhaps fruit and porridge, a salad but I haven't decided about my evening meal yet...

I feel a little down today but I cannot say it's depression but I am thinking about Mum. I could go out but it's so horrible out there so what's the point. I have all that I need. And there's always tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home