My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Hope That I Am Still In My Home Next Year...

and can afford to stay put, assuming that I can, as I was able to make the flowers I have fill all the tubs by salvaging a couple of spare Primroses that had survived in the garden and add them to what I had...I think it cost me approx £25 to do all the tubs and hanging basket. So not too bad. They are full of Fuchsia bushes, Bizzie Lizzie's, Primroses, Marigolds, Geraniums, Dahlias so to work with only a limited choice of what was available on the town, that's not too bad.

As I was filling the tubs, quite a few bulbs were disturbed. And I also have quite a few bulbs that I purchased last year which were not planted(which I think will still be ok )I think that I will plant them in the bare border so at least some flowers will appear in the early part of the year(February/March)Snowdrops, Bluebells, Crocuses, Daffodils and Tulips!

So another little job to do later...but once done, nothing more to do...I like Lobelia and Pansies so hopefully I'll be quicker off the mark and get some before they all sell out and perhaps get some Winter Pansies for the end of this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home