My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well I Finally Filled My Flower Tubs...

And hanging baskets , all watered too, so that's a good job done even if the border is bare. With all the rain we've had it seems strange watering tubs and baskets but of course the rain cannot get to the soil.

Just need to get the lawns cut and the hedge trimmed, let's hope that can be done in the next few days...weather permitting.

Its such a pleasant evening I am going out for approx an hour...nowhere special  I'll end up at the supermarket then I'll come home and have a meal whether I just have cereal and fruit, porridge and fruit or a cooked meal. I may just settle for some sausage rolls...we'll just see what happens...

3 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Good for you, Gildy. I like your attitude. :-)

19 June 2012 at 20:47  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Thanks VQ :-)

Though each day is similar I never know what it will bring...I did not think I would be going out and doing a little shop as late as I have...

I just do what I want I want when I want, then again I always did.

I managed to make the flowers spread across every tub so nothing was wasted. Pity that border hasn't something in it!

I think the look out has done me good.

19 June 2012 at 22:09  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

What gets everywhere around here and drive me nuts(they get into the tubs and under them)are wood lice.

But that's nature I guess!

19 June 2012 at 22:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home