My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Not A Bad Night...

Slept reasonably well, I don't mind if I have an hour here and there and in between listen to the radio or set the PC away catching up on the radio I missed the day before, the quality isn't bad, good enough for me and I am still not using up the allowance I am entitled to so I may as well use what I can.

I eat when I want so I was having toast and marmalade at 3am(I think that was the time)and I have just had a mug of coffee and three Jaffa Cakes. Best Before date April but they taste fine to me and I cannot detect any deterioration in the quality or taste.

Later I plan to have some porridge and fruit(I never managed to eat any yesterday)

I did eat some sausage rolls and really enjoyed them and because they are cooked I am not worried that they have gone slightly past their use by date. I did not have the room to put them in the freezer but I'm not going to throw them out! I risked putting the main oven on to cook them as they only take 15 minutes to cook.

Might have a salad with a couple this afternoon and decide about the evening meal later.

I have nothing that I need so today I may not bother going out, seems silly going out just for the sake of it. I had to get out last night though and found I was missing Mum so my shop at the supermarket was quite late 9pm and I did not get home much before 10pm. Two people did not know that Mum had passed away so I found myself having to tell them what had happened. It's going to happen but not much longer as there cannot be many left that knew Mum now.

One who works at the supermarket but haven't seen for awhile because she works nights now said she could see I have lost weight but I cannot see how I could eat any more than I do and I find spreading the meals across the day(snacks)or having two decent meals how I could any more than I am.

As its not raining(yet)I have the swallows or swifts flying around in the sky playing tag whilst I assume catching food on the wing,  they are so fast and they never ever misjudge flying back under the eaves of the roof. The speed when they fly past the window is amazing. I can see them from my bed.

I hear the bad weather is due to return by Friday...unless we get a late Indian Summer, otherwise it doesn't look as though we are going to have one this year. The weatherman on the radio says its a cold start for this time of year and some areas have had frost!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home