My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's Quite Frightening...

to realise that Prince William is thirty today! Where did those thirty years go?

2 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

Well, only five minutes ago I was 17.
All of a sudden, those figures have been reversed!
How does that happen??

22 June 2012 at 07:58  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

It shouldn't be allowed :-)

Now wouldn't it have been nice if age did not exist.

I have been ok but have hit a bit of a bad patch again...I guess this will happen.

It's pouring with rain outside but I may have a look out and then come home and do some more tidying up in the house and hoovering.

Then go back to clearing out of the outhouse over the weekend with strong bin bags...

When the bins were emptied weekly I could get rid of the rubbish quick but now it's alternate weeks so some will be full for a while.

All caused because of the roof needing repairing and the neighbour causing more work for the gardener over that tree.

22 June 2012 at 13:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home