My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I Gave An Opinion About The Raising Of Children...

On the back of some remarks given by the wife of an ex UK Prime Minister but I wrote my views before reading what she had said so I was not influenced but I did give some reasons why some parents cannot stay at home to look after their children, how circumstances can change even if you think you are able to afford having a family.

Well most of the reaction to what she said was hostile and now we have a survey which probably reinforces why such a reaction was forthcoming and as most thought it comes down to finances.


Can You Afford To Be A Stay At Home Mum

1 Comments:

Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I see this is going to be one of the topics discussed on Radio 4's Any Questions tonight, be interesting to see which way the panel goes...or tomorrow when the public calls in on Any Answers.

22 June 2012 at 17:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home