My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Friday, June 15, 2012

I Don't Know Why...

but now I often dilute any fruit juice I drink so it's usually half orange juice and half water. I've not eaten much but I'm ok...a few minutes ago I had a bun with sliced pork and a little chutney on top.

I drink more squash these days but again I dilute it so it is very weak, it just gives water a bit more than a bland taste.

For a hot drink I am drinking more coffee than tea but its always very milky and I have virtually got out of the habit of adding sugar to anything.

I think I am doing well managing to eat at all and keep and interest in food. Occasionally, I feel I am doing so because I have to and I know that if I don't my own health will suffer.

But sometimes I feel like saying "Am I bothered!"

I had another sandwich, coffee and a little trifle btw...

2 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

Is your glass of half orange juice and half water, half empty or half full Gildy? sorry couldn't resist!

Cx

17 June 2012 at 00:05  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Carol :-) I'll give you that!

My glass has been "Full" most of the time...

I think today was a good day. Reasonably positive in attitude, a rest, ate well(had more than I mentioned earlier)plenty to drink.

Oh dear it's raining again...

17 June 2012 at 01:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home