My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Life Is Transient...

Fleetingly I was thinking about when I was on CB radio possibly 32 years ago and I have forgotten the names of who I was involved with regarding a CB club we set up on the town. But it hit me quite hard to think of some of those I worked with will likely as not have passed away, if someone was 50 they'd be around 82 now and one young girl with a lovely personality and quite a stunner in the looks department called Roxanne was 16 years old and will now be 48. Did she marry, move away, have children, so many questions...it really is a lifetime.

I found this quote by President George Washington which ties in with our brief time on Earth and recent posts about the loss of a loved one and how they are alive as long as they remain in our hearts and minds...

George Washington

I have also remembered a poem from many years ago about the loss of a loved one...

Death Is Nothing At All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home