My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A New Day Dawning...

I've rested through the night but been up a few times because I wanted to stream radio programmes I had missed to record for listening to later but I'll get 40 winks soon...

I've had breakfast already, the usual cereal and fruit. However, three new varieties were added to the mix, raspberries, red grapes and kiwi fruit. Red grapes are said to be better than green and Kiwi very high in vitamin C. Blackberries seem difficult to find at present.

Weather wise the sky is colourless but cloud free so perhaps we'll have a day without rain, they'll be hoping for good weather on Sunday when the Olympic torch comes though the town.

Not expecting much to happen but I'll add to the post as the day goes on...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home