My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

We Want More Than We Can Afford

so says the preamble before Radio 4's Moral Maze tonight. Of course some do but all I want is a roof over my head, to be warm, eat  reasonably well and be able to pay my utility bills, I know what's important and if by giving up all my worldly goods I could have my loved one's back, I would. I would even have a shorter life if I could bring them back. I know what's important but I have no control over those kind of things...

Of course when all is well most of us just want to see those who are close to us to be happy, healthy and content.

2 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

ooh was so fed up this morning. Went for a check up at dentist, expecting all to be well when she reckons I have a problem with a tooth or it could be the gum.

Now I have to see periodontist (£100 per half hour!) in July instead of September and it could be the gum or the tooth, but I have had no pain whatsoever.

I am trusting their expertise (!!!) but boy is it hard to save any money or put anything buy for home improvements etc.

Car tax the end of this month and then the Perio in July.

I know money should not be so important but it seems to be all the same.

Cx

13 June 2012 at 21:31  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Who are the fortunate ones who are trying to afford what they cannot...most of us struggle to pay every day costs and then as you say something like this comes along.

Hope all is well

We know what the priorities should be and the saying the Best things in life are free but the stuff that isn't free messes things up!

Ant xx

13 June 2012 at 22:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home