My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Titanic...

I don't know much about it. I haven't see any movie or TV series about it and in many ways the media have romanticised a tragic event. The same is true that I have not looked up the event on the internet or read any books about it. I don't know how I feel about attention its getting 100 years on almost to the hour as I write this.

I see BBC Radio 2 is doing a special between 11.30pm and 2.30am called Minute by Minute and the newspaper listing suggests it will take a close look at the band/orchestra that was on board. Radio 5 has a special between 1am-5am too.

Perhaps I'll listen to both and for once see what I can learn and it could be interesting/enlightning.

The only fact I know is that the liner sank within two hours.

Sad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home