My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mum Was Sleepy...

As I left her(I think they'd given her a sleeper)but earlier(though she did not eat as much as usual)she did eat one of those poached eggs and a lemon mousse and with the few drinks we did manage approx 500 calories.

To save time I went shopping at the supermarket on the way home, I haven't had a hot meal for ages but might try and do so, I know it will be an effort especially to do something like a Sunday lunch but perhaps I should. Then again, if I am at Mum's Nursing Home roughly 3pm-10pm doing that kind of meal outside of those hours I probably wouldn't feel like having it.

I found a few food items on offer(half price)chicken dippers, chicken burgers etc...fish fingers and some sliced meat. They'll keep me going and the potatoes were half price. I guess when money gets even tighter I will be depending and watching out for more of these bargains. But I am managing quite well on sandwiches and salads etc...

I did still manage to forget two items(but that's not bad)from memory and/or just wandering around the store. It was marmite and branston pickle. I'm just happy that I am still able to eat at present.

By the time I caught a taxi, shopped and put everything away remarkably three hours have passed but at least I don't have to do any shopping tomorrow. So I have no excuse if I am late seeing Mum.

And I think I have a few surprises from the shopping trip that Mum may like too.

If its still hot I have some tomato soup in a flask I can have, a packet of crisps and a flask of tea or coffee. And I'll dive under the blankets and get warm. And hopefully get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home