My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm A Tiny Bit Earlier...

So, I am going to crack on and see if I can manage a little longer with Mum.

I was slightly warmer last night and slept more soundly. Possibly, because I actually wore a jumper in bed and allowed the heating to come on for a couple of hours but when I had to get out of bed to pay a call to the little room, the house did not seem any warmer. I was glad to get dive under the bedclothes.

On the other hand I find I am disturbed because my body starts to ache and I have to try and change positions to get comfortable. And that happens whether I lay for a short time or for ages.

See You Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home