My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Should Go Straight To Bed...

But find myself messing around and seemingly finding anything to avoid doing so...

So I'm downloading updates to Windows Operating System which I have neglected to do(but I can leave the PC doing that without me monitoring what's happening)

The other night I downloaded a new version of my virus checker software.

I've thousands of files to edit and burn(don't think I'll ever get up to date...)Am I bothered, not sure...

I've been told that my home will become damp if I don't use the central heating for at least two hours daily, if we had a hot summer I probably could avoid doing so but if I have to put it on I'm going to see it comes on through the night so hopefully it will help keep me warmer during the night.

So the timer is on. And it will give me some water to have a wash and shave and to wash my flasks.

I have been packing my carriers for tomorrow...and just have to put in a few items from the fridge into them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home