My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Forgot To Mention...

The other night whilst the staff at the home were caring from Mum and I was out of the room whilst they checked Mum out, I was in a lounge and got talking to a resident who was having respite care.

Its too complicated and long to go into but he happened to ask who the Social Worker was who had been dealing with our situation...I cannot tell you what his opinion is of said Social Worker...she has been involved with his case(he's unwell and his wife is too)

Seems she quite a reputation and one not to be envied. So it may well be Mum could be home(with care)but just maybe remembering how obsessed she has always been about getting Mum into a home, even before we reached this point...you do wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home