My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, April 07, 2012

I Opened...

Mum's Cadbury's chocolate Button Easter Egg tonight to give her some of the buttons and...it was empty! There wasn't any buttons inside...

5 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

How disappointing.
If I were you, I'd contact Cadbury's and explain your mum's circumstances.
I wouldn't be surprised if they sent a van load of eggs to the home.

8 April 2012 at 14:20  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

That's an idea and probably they would do as you suggest :-)

8 April 2012 at 15:10  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Complain anyway, you paid for buttons and you got zip!


(I'll get my coat)

9 April 2012 at 08:06  
Anonymous VQ said...

Hahaha. That's very good!

9 April 2012 at 10:54  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Span :-)

I came home with a bag of buttons today selling at half price and...found I bought the wrong item!

I'll try and change them tomorrow...

10 April 2012 at 00:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home