My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

If I Get There A Bit Earlier...

Perhaps I can get more nourishment into Mum. I am going to aim for 2pm today and that will be eight hours. I will take my usual selection of goodies in for Mum and I have a sausage roll today(I can but try)

I have purchased half a dozen double yolk eggs on the market(they sometimes do poached eggs at the home)I am wondering whether to take one in and ask them to do it for Mum. The yolk is the important bit. Perhaps I should have purchased a dozen?

But I'm not using the food as I was, even for me. I am mainly living on sandwiches and soup. And grabbing something when I come home or if time allows taking some sandwiches into the home with me.

I'm going to have a lie down for half an hour and then start getting ready. If I don't I know what will happen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home