My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Having One Of My Funny Nights!

I guess its natural and though there are positives amongst the negatives, I'd be telling lies if I did not say that I have times where I get troubled sleep and feelings over what is happening. Tonight is one of those nights.

I was really late tonight and missed feeding her at teatime. They say that she sat up in the lounge quite a bit of the day and watched a kind of show they put on to enterain the residents(Mum says she slept through it)

I got one of my eggs safely to the home(and thought I'd leave it in the kitchen for today)and then managed to smash it later in the evening but I have four remaining and Mum says she'll have one today!

As I left her she was painfree and resting peacefully with her music playing...

I will go earlier today and make certain that I do...I'm not letting anything get in my way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home