My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tomorrow...

The house is empty but I guess such times as have happened(Mum in hospital)does sort of give you an idea what its going to be like. Though not really, because the person you love is still in the world and I know(hope)I will see her again tomorrow.

We're not having long deep meaniful conversations but I hope we have said what is important and if/when we are unable to I don't feel I forgot to say something. There is lots of hand holding and telling her what she means. A little kissing but being laid down and with bars around the bed you cannot hug which might be nice. Thinking about it what I have described is meaniful and some things are known without being said.

I don't where its come from but I'm using the term Sweetheart a lot when not saying Mum.
I forgot in my earlier post Mum also said something she has said a few times "Don't leave me..."Well, I hope to be there most if not all the time but because Mum is on a main ward I do have to come home and cannot return from 8pm-14.30pm that's quite a long time...some will say "yes but its respite time"

I've years of that ahead(well, however long I have on the planet)

She hasn't her make up on but tomorrow(they may not like it)I think she may like to have a little lipstick on...

Even if she keeps dozing off its good to have company and some stimulation and that side ward may be too insular. I try to keep Mum interested without over doing it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home