My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

I Really Should Go To Bed...

So why am I avoiding doing so?

I'm even tempted to phone and ask how Mum is(They said that I could at anytime)but unless she's taken a turn for the worse, what will have changed and would they tell me otherwise?

After all, if Mum is on a ward with others and a side room has not become free, they won't want me upsetting the other patients so they wouldn't want me to suddenly land on their doorstep.

If Mum really wants to give up or her body cannot go on I really should think about what is best for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home