My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Perhaps Mum Cannot Be Bothered And...

The process the leaflet I was given explaining how the body eventually gives up on food and liquids will happen but really for someone who is so poorly...whilst she can eat there isn't much choice for Mum to tempt her to eat to build her up.

The pureed food that Mum can eat is the same each day and it must be boring. I'm wondering as I write this if I can find a way of taking some scrambled egg in or something else whilst she is able to eat, even if its only a small amount. She may say no and not be interested. I'll try to get her to take some soup today(Third time lucky?)

I'll make more Complan up and see if I can get more of that into her, she did drink it yesterday and it is more nourishment than tea, water or coffee. And it seemed to be ok even though it was in a flask.

So with only approx 4 hours before the taxi arrives I better go...

1 Comments:

Blogger crl2amb said...

Anthony

Have a busy day ahead but will check in later to catch up on your posts.

(hug) x

18 March 2012 at 11:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home