My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Good Morning World!

I won't be doing it every night but I believe the early hours are the worst if you feel ill or afraid so I have spent just under 12 hours with Mum overnight in the home. And when I finally left Mum she was having a lovely peaceful sleep and therefore its a fair bet she was not in pain.

The staff were fine about my staying which was very kind of them and appreciated. Mum asked me to stay and I think that probably helped keep Mum calm. So I came out of the home to a cold and frosty morning and now all being well Mum will be resting soundly and I left the mp3 player quietly the music Mum loves.

And me, it's my turn to go to bed and get my sleep. It wasn't too bad, I was in a nice big armchair(but its still not the same as a bed!)

I hope today is another kind one for both of us...

See you later!

2 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

That really was good of the Home.
It sounds like a good alternative for your mum.
Usually, rules are rules and they stick to them. How nice to be flexible when necessary.
Good to hear that mum is resting and peaceful. I think you're sounding a bit better too.
Good news.

22 March 2012 at 07:13  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

Free care and being allowed to see Mum when I wish makes me realise even more that our time together is limited and there's no way back but where there's life there's hope.

I'll see that I am there earlier today.

22 March 2012 at 12:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home