My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Perhaps you'll learn more about me as you read my blog. For anyone who translates my blog using the translator facility, don't forget if you wish to read the comments in your own language to click on the title of the post down the left hand side otherwise they will remain in english. Also I assume that the translation is accurate but I don't know, so please allow for errors.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Writing A Blog...

Almost means that you will come across as miserable, that you are always looking for the bad things in life or in people. I do sometimes wonder where all my thoughts come from and what I put down once I start.

Because in truth if you met me I am so easy going, I love comedy and think I have quite a humorous nature and most days I potter about and don't see myself as serious. I really do try to see the good in the world and in people because I know it still exists. I just enjoy listening to my radio programmes and music. I don't go looking for problems, they usually come looking for me.

I also know that my life is a doddle compared to so many others around the world...even compared to many within my own country.

I have been blessed with wonderful parents and an equally happy childhood and most of my adult life has been the same and we all have events that come along to change our lives, some we'll all experience and some are unique to us.

I pour my thoughts, opinions and views into my blog like people used to do in a diary or when they decided to write a book. And I guess I absorb what I see and hear in the news like a sponge and that influences my view of the world. But I hope that I don't take everything at face value.

3 Comments:

Anonymous VQ said...

I actually think that blogs are a good thing - especially for the authors.
I have always thought that it's good to get things off one's chest.
Even just writing it all down on a piece of paper, rather than online, helps.
This is particularly so for those who don't have very much contact with other people.
Also, blogs sometimes serve to remind us how lucky some of us are.

29 February 2012 at 12:55  
Blogger The Great Gildersleeve said...

I sometimes wonder what I'd be reading now had I kept a diary. Or blogs had been around earlier. I dare hardly think what I'd do iif the site crashed and all my work was lost.

I'm tempting fate suggesting such a thing...

29 February 2012 at 14:24  
Anonymous VQ said...

You are. Shhhhhh!!!

29 February 2012 at 14:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home